Welcome to Baptist Health Lexington
Located in Lexington, Ky., Baptist Health Lexington offers some of the most advanced medical facilities, technologies and capabilities available in the region.
More than 55 Years of Caring
Since opening in 1954, we've been committed to finding ways to serve the people of Kentucky's Bluegrass area. What began more than 55 years ago as a 173-bed community hospital is now a 383-bed major medical research and education center.
Today, Baptist Health Lexington has one of the busiest and most respected heart programs in the Commonwealth. Our Cancer Care Center offers a full range of services, from chemotherapy to clinical trials. Our family-centered obstetrics program delivers some 4,000 babies a year. In fact, we pride ourselves on being the facility of choice for families in central and eastern Kentucky.
- Our Mission
- Giving Something Back to Our Community
- Accreditations and Awards
- About the Area
- To learn more about our history, please visit our Medical Milestones page.
- For more information about Baptist Health Lexington, call (859) 260-6100 or refer to our phone directory to find the numbers for specific programs and services.
- Check out employment opportunities at Baptist Health Lexington.
Baptist Hospital Lexington admits and serves patients equally,
without regard to race, color or national origin, disability, sex or religion.