BHL Employees: If you do not receive your Confirmation Letter within 5 work days contact email@example.com unless otherwise indicated (ex., if a symposium, the contact person will be indicated on E-Voucher).
Most classes require your confirmation letter on day of class/program.
E-Vouchers are for Baptist Health Lexington staff only.
Class Cancellations: All class and/or program cancellations must be in writing.
Click on the class/program where you registered (below) for correct individual (click on link) to contact (i.e., any symposium, NRP, etc. cancellations are not through the Education office). This is to ensure you are not inadvertently charged.
Baptist Health Lexington Employees Only
(for both Baptist Health Lexington employees and non-employee classes/symposiums scroll to bottom of this page)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support 2-Day Certification
(If you have taken ACLS Certification one time Heart Code is required)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support 1-Day Recertification: Heart Code
(Required if you have taken ACLS Certification one time)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Dysrhythmia Class
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification
- Palliative Care Class
- Patient Deterioration Workshop
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support 2-Day Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support 1-Day Recertification
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Wounds: Prevention, Recognition, & Documentation
Baptist Healthcare System employees receive 50% discount for CE classes if spaces are available.
Programs/Classes open to Baptist Health Lexington, Baptist Healthcare Employees, and Non-Employees
- 2014 Pediatric Conference
- Bereavement Training in Perinatal Death: Day1 & Day 2
- Humor and the Lighter Side of Coping is presented by Baptist Health Integrative C.A.R.E. and the 1st Annual Healing Arts Symposium.