If you do not receive your Confirmation Letter within 5 work days contact email@example.com unless otherwise indicated (ex., if a symposium, the contact person will be indicated on E-Voucher).
Most classes require your confirmation letter on day of class/program.
All class and/or program cancellations must be in writing.
Click on the class/program where you registered (below) for correct individual (click on link) to contact (i.e., any symposium, NRP, etc. cancellations are not through the Education office). This is to ensure you are not inadvertently charged.
Baptist Health Lexington Employees Only
(for both Baptist Health Lexington employees and non-employee classes/symposiums scroll to bottom of this page)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
(If you have taken ACLS Certification one time Heart Code is required)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Recertification (Heart Code)
(Required if you have taken ACLS Certification one time)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Dysrhythmia Interpretation
- Continuing Education Through AARC (Respiratory Care Department Only)
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification
- Palliative Care Class
- Patient Deterioration Workshop
- Pediatric Abusive Head Trauma
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Preceptor Journey
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
Open to Baptist Health Lexington, Baptist Healthcare Employees, and Non-Employees