Assisting reporters and photographers in their coverage of healthcare news is one role of the Marketing and Public Relations department at Baptist Health Lexington.
Our goal is for members of the media to receive accurate information in a timely manner. To help further that goal, this online guide has been created as a quick reference to the nuts and bolts of Baptist Health Lexington's media policies.
Learn more about:
- Working with the Marketing and Public Relations staff, and the "how-to's" of coming to campus.
- HIPAA and patient condition reports.
- Guidelines for media coverage of a crisis, disaster or major medical emergency.
- A special, dedicated crisis log page for posting of the latest information in the event of a disaster or emergency.
- Baptist Health Lexington's culture and services.
- Key administrative personnel.
- How to get around on campus.
- The latest news from Baptist Health Lexington.
- Watch our Care Central TV Show.
- For more information, the Marketing Department can be reached at (859) 260-6592.