Take this short quiz:
1. Do you snore?
2. Does your snoring bother your spouse or others?
3. Has anyone noticed that you hold your breath or move restlessly while sleeping?
4. Do you feel fatigued or tired after a night of sleep?
5. Do you feel sleepy during the day?
6. Have you ever fallen asleep while driving?
7. Have you ever been awakened from sleep with a feeling of choking or gasping for air?
8. Are you irritable, or do you have problems concentrating?
9. Are you overweight?
10. Do you have high blood pressure?
If you answered "yes" to more than two of these questions, please share your quiz answers with your primary-care physician or with a member of the Central Baptist Hospital Sleep Diagnostic Center. You may suffer from a sleep disorder, which shouldn't be ignored.