Journey Toward Empowerment cancer series November 5
Baptist Health Lexington’s Journey Toward Empowerment series can give those diagnosed with cancer the tools and encouragement to live life to the fullest. Presented in association with Bluegrass Health Psychology Inc., this free series is for both men and women cancer survivors.
The series of programs will take place on the first Tuesday of each month from September through June at the American Cancer Society office at 1504 College Way in Lexington. A complimentary dinner will start at 6 p.m. and the program will begin at 6:30 p.m.
The November 5 program is "Complementary Therapies - Music, Massage & Yoga."Upcoming programs of the series are:
- December 3: Managing Side Effects of Treatment
- January 7: Overwhelmed! What to Do...- Stress Management Tools
- February 4: Caring for the Spirit
- March 4: Nutrition: The Essential Ingredient for Health & Well-Being
- April 1: Looking Good, Feeling Better
- May 6: Paying for Cancer Care
- June 3: Wired & Tired - Fighting Fatigue
Registration is requested due to meal preparation. Participants may register for as many programs in the series as they wish. Register here or call 859-260-4357.