SOS for Young Women with Breast Cancer - Dec. 10
S.O.S., which stands for Strength of Survivorship, is a Baptist Health Lexington-sponsored series of programs for young women fighting breast cancer. This free series involves monthly programs at Central Baptist Church at 110 Wilson Downing Road in Lexington. A complimentary dinner will be served at 6 p.m., and the program will begin at 6:30 p.m.
The topic of the December 10 program is Spirituality in Your Cancer Journey. Remaining dates and topics are:
- January 14: Breast Reconstruction & Lymphedema
- February 11: Intimacy
- March 11: Yoga, Exercise & Nutrition
- April 8: Girls’ Night Out
- May 13: Facing Your Fears - Recurrence, Stress & Depression
- June 10: Survivorship: A Mixed Blessing
Programs are open to any young breast cancer survivor regardless of where treatment was or is being received.
Participants are free to attend as many of the programs as they wish.To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-260-6100, ext. 3839.