Baptist Health Urgent Care
Baptist Health Urgent Care at Brannon Crossing in Nicholasville offers fast, convenient care for minor illnesses and non-critical injuries. The clinic also provides occupational medicine and workers' compensation injury services in conjunction with Baptist Health Occupational Health & Wellness.
No appointment is necessary at Baptist Health Urgent Care. Located in Brannon Crossing at 610 East Brannon Road, Suite 100, the clinic has X-ray facilities and the capability of doing in-house labs and EKGs.
Hours of operation: 9 a.m.- 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
For more information, call 859-260-5540.
Some of the illnesses and injuries treated at Baptist Health Urgent Care include:
- Colds, coughs, flu and sinus infections
- Upper respiratory problems/asthma
- Sore throat, earaches, headaches
- Rash, skin and eye infections
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Urinary tract infections
- Broken bones, sprains and strains
- Lacerations, wound care & minor burns
Additional services include:
- Flu shots
- Tetanus vaccine
- TB testing
- Workers' compensation injury/illness treatment
- DOT physical examinations
- Drug screening services
- Breath alcohol testing
- X-rays, lab tests
- Minor surgeries
- Company physicals